Sunday, April 17, 2011

Record Store Day Recap!

Thank you to everyone who came out yesterday to support Redscroll during RSD 2011! We had an awesome time. Here are some photos from throughout the day--































DON'T FORGET!
Even though Record Store Day is over, our anniversary sale is still happening until the end of the day today. Stop by before 6 p.m. and receive 20% off everything in the store. More details at our Facebook event page-- https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=207271155953978

2 comments:

Matt Cameron said...

Cool! That's me in the fourth pic down, stylin' in my Cheap Trick tee. We had a blast yesterday.

Rick Sandmann said...

I'm in the 3rd picture in the yellow hoodie. Thank you for posting this because now I can see how bad my posture is. Need to change that. And thank you for yesterday!

Blog Archive